These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

Re Good day

From: Mr Martins Gomez - martins_gomez_1@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,
I am Mr Martins Gomez, I want to know if you can allow me invest my money in your company as your partner.
I have been into real estate business for many years until my recent retirement following my doctor's advice
for me to avoid any form of stress because of my failing health.
please tell me, can you invest my money for me? if you agree, we shall both share the total annual profit.
I am contacting you for this Because I do not want any of my family member to be aware of this, I therefore
demand you treat this very confidential.

I will give you details of the funds and the transfer as soon as I receive your response.
Please reply to this email through:martins_gomez_1@yahoo.co.uk

Most Regard.
Mr Martins Gomez