These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

This is About late Roy JPonzo

From: isoQrobertsonmrsamuelaliceadslfr robertsonmrsamuelaliceadslfr - iso-8859-1?q?robertson.mrsamuel3@aliceadsl.fr

Dear Ponzo,

Compliment of the day,

How are you doing and your family in general I pray Fine? I
must confess sincerely that I do not know you personally but
decided to email you on this very issue that you might find
interest if really it suits your mind. I want to specially
advise you that this matter is not something to Play with
rather it is transaction that can only happen to any man
once in a life time.

So bring up your mind in one accord with me and see the
reason why I have decided to email you with this proposal
and equally give adequate attention to this as no body gets
up and start framing stories of death for a Childs play
without an obvious reason. I plead that you should not be
disappointed with this email coming to you as an Unsolicited
mail but to see the proven reason why, I Have directed this
Email to you alone without any third party so that The
Confidentiality of this matter can be really observed as
there is one life opportunity that God blesses a Man with
which in my heart I see this as not just an Opportunity but
a divine arrangement for up liftment and Change in status.

So do not feel bad receiving my message dated Sunday 12th
August of: 2007 to you my name is Mr.Samuel Robertson, I am
a good friend to Late Mr.Roy.J.Ponzo,a National of Italy,
who was born on the 7th day of Jan, 1946 in Millano and live
in my country London as a big contractor over here with a
reputability, My Late friend was involved in Greek air crash
and No survivor in Greek air crash, All 121 people on board
a Cypriot airliner are feared dead after it plunged into a
hill near Athens after an apparent drop in cabin pressure.
See the link for your
Confirmation: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4150312.stm

My friend until his death does not have a wife nor a child
to stand as his next of kin as he was single and have lost
his father and mom several years before his death and he is
the only child of his late parents before he worked down to
London as a place of settlement. I met him in the university
and he is my best brother not even a friend as we studied
civil engineering and live as roommates.

Mr.Roy.J.Ponzo was involved in the Greek air crash
unfortunately he lost his life in the crash. Since Then I
have made several inquiries to the Italian Embassy to locate
any of My Friends extended relatives based on his
nationality ; this has also proved unsuccessful hence: he
has no next-of-kin because he did marry until his untimely
demise. After these several unsuccessful attempts to trace
any Member of his family hence I contacted you. I am
contacting you to assist in securing the Capital Valued at
US$5.5million left behind by my friend before it gets
confiscated by the bank where these huge deposits are
because there is nobody coming for it since he have no next
of kin.

The Bank in London has issued me a notice to provide the
next of Kin or have the fund Confiscated, since I was the
only known and close Associate they know and I have inquired
sincerely the money is in good condition that is why I have
taken upon myself to see the best way to locate any of his
relative so that we can come together and settle this
precious issue.

As a fact ,I have been unsuccessful in my efforts locating
any of my Friend's relatives for a long time now, I seek
your consent to present You as the Next of kin to the
deceased since you have the same last Name ,so that the
proceeds of this treasury bill can be paid to you rather
than Been confiscated by the Bank as the maturity of payment
of this fixed amount have come and gone living the money in
the custody of the Bank Without any direction of use this
have caused the Bank to have an eyebrow since they found out
the my late friend is among the victim of Air Greek that
lost his life .

I having been living under pressure as I know if I find a
sincere person not a criminal with a greedy intension this
fund can turn my life around if I can find a sincere partner
that know god to team up with and have our mind focused in
this cause so that we can have this fund secured and
transferred out to his account fast to avoid confiscation By
the Bank or declaring the Money dormant and un serviceable.

I am not begging for your assistance over this issue as I
cannot and never beg you to enter into partnership with me
with a transaction of high magnitude and proven like this
where a person with good understanding Will have a good
thought over this as a life opportunity that does not
Require to slip out of our hand and a life changing and a
divine Financial Turn Around. Therefore, on receipt of your
positive response and full indication vividly to work with
me to actualize this issue, we shall then discuss the
sharing ratio and modalities for claim. I have all the
necessary Information as what to do in this regards for
proper commencement of this claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to stand
firmly and proper confidentiality of this issue to you only
.maturity of the Mind is what matters in this case to take
your decision like a man whether to embark or not in this
than consultation of parties into this issue is not welcomed
as I explained thank you. I guarantee and vow that this will
be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect
you and l from any breach of the law.

Best regards,
Mr. Samuel Robertson.
Call me as soon as you have received this letter.
My Phone +44 701 1-15 1-054
Fax Number +44705-890-765
I will prefer you email me in my alternative email
considering the urgency of this matter is right now.
Samuelrobertson655@yahoo.com

------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET ! ---------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICEBOX et CANAL+ LE BOUQUET, en cliquant ici http://alicebox.fr
Soumis à conditions