These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

LETTER OF INTENT

From: Martins Kelly - martinskelly11@yahoo.co.uk

LETTER OF INTENTMARTINS KELLY(LLB,LRAM)BROADWAY LONDON SW1H 0BGLONDON,UNITED KINGDOM.TEL ; +447024077301.EMAIL : martinskelly1@hotmail.com

I am Martins Kelly (Esq., a Briton and the Personal Attorney to a Foreign National whose name I witheld for reasons), a national of your country, who worked with Chevron Oil Company in England. On the 1st of April 2000, my client, died as a result of gas explosion in his house with his wife. It was a very sad incidence and since then, I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of the extended relatives of my late client that proved futile, I am making this contact with you in good faith.

After several unsuccessful attempts to reach his family unit decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.I have contacted you on trust to assist me in receiving the money left behind by my client in his bank account valued at about Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. His account is about to be confiscated and declared dormant by his bank due to lack of claim resulting from my inability to present his beneficiary as his Attorney known to his bank over these years. Particularly, the officials of his Bank have issued to me a notice/ultimatum to provide the beneficiary of my client or have the account confiscated.

Since l have been unsuccessful in locating his relatives over these years, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you bear same surname with my late client so that the proceeds of his estate worth Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars can be paid you as his deposit beneficiary for our mutual benefit. All necessary legal documents that will back up your claim of this money will be secured in your name with the personal and private information of my late client in line with the stipulations of the English law. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this pact through.

I guarantee you that this business will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email to enable us discuss further steps to follow in the actualization of this objective.

Best Regards, Martins Kelly(Esq.).martinskelly1@hotmail.com

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com