These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 15, 2007

Be bless you as you respond to this call

From: Mrs Safa Al Awad - safawad001@yahoo.co.uk

Assalamu Alaikum,

In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful, the Master of the Day of Judgment, I greet you in the name of Allah. I was born into a strong and devoted catholic Family. I met our creator When I got married with Dr. Mohammed Al- AWad And from the day I was given the Islamic bath (Taw heed) my name changed To Safa Al- Awad. My husband bought up oil refineries in Morocco and Sweden, where he is one of the country's biggest foreign investors.

He is also Senegal largest private employer, with a payroll of 30,000, and has business interests in the South Africa and the Moritania.
Allah bless I and my husband with a daughter (Asma) by name. A year ago, my husband flew with his business partner on one of his business deal from Kish to Sharjah. they had a crash, the both lost their lives. could you believe after the death of my husband, the village and state where my late husband came from demands that any woman who does not have a male child for the husband. when ever the husband dies, all the properties including cash will be shared among the late husband brothers and the woman will be sent out the husband house for good.

I had no chioce than to return to my home town with my little daugter in Senegal(though I have a France nationality) with hope i and my daughter will be left with my relatives to Take care of. Owing to the fact that my relatives knows I have reverted to Islam,they have left me to suffer in pain. What disturbs me most is stroke that I Have. I have developed paralyses from my waist region downward I am taking this bold step to let you know that I want to leave in your care, my daughter and Sum of money.

I am having in my possition all the vital documents relating to the sum of $6.5 million dollars which my late husband deposited with a Security Company here in Senegal as family valuables and he made all the vital documents with my name as the next of kin before his death, with out his brothers notice.

Having known my condition I decided to place this money under your care to be used in train of my daughter and donate part of it into a Mosque, or an Islamic organization or better still a Moslem that will utilize these money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want these money to be used for Zakah and for helping the poor in fasting in Ramadan and Performing pilgrimage.

Hoping to hear from you and even if you are not interested, please don't stop praying for me. All praise is due to Allah who brought everything into existence and May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon our noble Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) and His virtuous adorers till the Day of Judgment.

May Allah bless you as you respond to this call.

Ma-Salaam,
Mrs. Safa Al- Awad.

---------------------------------
Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here