These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dearest

From: dannis emile - dannis005emile@yahoo.ca

Sir,

My name is Dannis Emile, My Late Father was Interior Minister Emile Boga Doudou abidjan cote d'ivoire west africa. I am contacting you of a business transfer, of a huge amount of gold dust which was deposited to our security Company I will love if you can come down here in abidjan for the cliaming of the gold, I could have do it my self but I small to take care of such amount of gold here in my country, And again I don't love to be hear do to the problem my country have been in for overy 5years now and is in the same problem that killed my Father. I will love if you can come down here and stand at my side as my late Father business partner so that will cliam the gold and we both will fly to your country at once.

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything will be taking care of by me since i am in the position to give the necessary information of moving this gold in to your country, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction. I will like to you see this yourself (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2268718.stm) and as well know that I am honest to you.

The total quantity of the gold is 250 kilos of 22 and 24 carat gold dust.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor to contact me immediately. Get back to me with your full information and your telephone number so that I will take it to the security company where the box of gold is deposited by my Late Father b/4 he was killed on 19/6/2002.

Best Regards,
Dannis.


---------------------------------
Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers