These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Donation to you From Sister Victoria Barkayoko

From: MrsVictoria Barkayoko - sis_vic_bk@yahoo.com.mx

Dear brethren in Christ.
My greetings as my mail get to you. I am Mrs.Victoria Kouassi Barkayoko from Liberia but I was married to late Engr.Barkayoko Kouassi who worked with Ivorien oil refinery company in Cote d,Ivoire 21 years before he died, before his death accured in the year 2005 after a brief illness that lasted for one week and two days. We were married for 26 years without a child which i believe God knows why and we can noty question God about that.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $ 2,500,000.00Two million five hundred thousand U.S Dollars, in one private security company here in Abidjan Cote d, Ivoire for safe keeping.

Presently, my Doctor confirmed to me that I have a terminal sickness which is cancer of the liver. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke illness which had defied every medical solution and which i had been trying to cope with.

Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a charity organisation or any individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a charity organisation or individual that will use this fund for orphanages, helping the widows,the poor and the less privileged.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and since my sickness is terminal i don't want this fund to become government property if eventually I am no more.

I want to leave a legacy of the live i lived here on earth this is what i want to archieve by giving this fund to charity and it will please my heart if you stand to help me.

This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going, I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord as i have giving my heart to him.

I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health now, My doctor stop me from communication through phone to avoid high blood preasure but my helping Nurse will stand to write you always with my instructions.

Again, hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always in the hospital here. I do not want them to know about this development so that they will not kill me to claim the money.

I want you to always pray for me till the time God will call me to to rest. I will be happy to receive your urgently reply and Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another organisation or individual for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

If satisfied and accepted to help me. i will issue a letter of authorization letter Oath from the federal high court to the security company authorizing them that the fund have been willed to you and a copy of such authorization letter oath will be forwarded to you.
God bless you.
Yours sister in Christ,
Mrs.Victoria Kouassi Barkayoko.


---------------------------------

¡Sé un mejor asador!
Aprende todo sobre asados en:
http://mx.yahoo.com/promos/mejorasador.html