These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

FROM OMAR FAMILY

From: omar john - johnomar2002@yahoo.com.ph

FROM OMAR FAMILY
116 PROES STREET, PRETORIA,
P.O BOX 429 PRETORIA 0001
Phone: +27 838-877-337
i have every doccuments that cover this money

Dear.
I know you will be surprise to receive this mail; I got your contact through the net when I was searching a reliable person who will assist my family out of this predicament here in south Africa. I am JOHN OMAR, a son of a Former minister of transport in Liberia Late Mr SOLOMON OMAR . My father was assassinated last two years in the war zone area in Liberia government .

My mother and my younger brother are presently in South Africa, where we were granted political asylum. I inherited the sum of US$10.7 Million Dollars (TEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) from my father, these money has been successfully conveyed to me into South-Africa and was deposited in private security and finance company by my late father. I have every documents to this fund including my father's last WILL.

My reason for contacting you is that this country is no longer a safe place for my family investment for the fear of encountering the same experience of my late father in future, based on this point we seek for your assistance as a reliable partner to do this transaction with us Abroad.
If you are interested in assisting us to invest this money in your country or becoming my partner in business,

please try to contact me on the above number as soon as possible. Endeavor to keep this transaction very private and confidential Because it's my family life time future investment. me and my mother decided to offer you 15% for assisting us,

Best Regard.
Mr JOHN OMAR

FOR THE FAMILY


Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW! Click here