These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

VERY URGENT

From: robert martins - robert_martins@hotmail.fr

FROM: Miss Prisca Kone Martins WEST AFRICA
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
Please contact mr through this email: robert_martins@hotmail.fr

Greetings My Dearest One, My Dear, please do not be upset due to the mail i sent to you, also because we have not met before but i know that we do not meet accidentally, rather i meet you by the special grace of God when i found your profile email address and after praying, i just hand over everything to Gods hand believing that you must be a kind, sincere, faithful and understandable person whom will understand me and assist me in this my current situation. Let me start by giving you an introduction of my self and my family background. My real name is Miss Prisca Kone Martins and my brother is Robert Y. Martins .We were born and brought up in Cote d'ivoire. Also i and my Junior brother are the only children to my parents, Mr and Mrs Martins. Mama died when we were kids and since then our dad has been our source of life and inspiration. Papa was a former senator here and was a well known wealthy cocoa merchant before he went into politics and was elected into the senate seat, because he was a well know philanthropy in his community. That also made him not to be in good terms with his brothers ( my uncles ). And this created a very big enmity between them. On several occasions I advised our father to send us abroad so that his enemies may not seek to kill or harm us in order to wicked our dad, but papa refused, saying that he needs us to stay with him.

But unfortunately, daddy was killed when he attended a ceremony in the village. he was brutally killed and was severely shut by unknown people but we believe that our uncles had a hand on his death while coming back from the village from the conference. but he do not die instantly and was rushed to a private hospital here . Before his death in the hospital here. He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has a sum of Twelve million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars.USD($12,500,000.00) left in a fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he used my younger brother's (ROBERT MARTINS) name as his only Son for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was shut by his brothers (my uncles).

Due to the political uncertainty in our country today we have decide to contact you to assist us in transferring this fund into an individual personal account who has been into business practise for long since we cannot guarantee the safety of this fund if left into our hands.

Right now we are stranded and have ran out from the city to a nearby village because my uncles have turned out trying to eliminate us because they want to inherit all that papa has. but thank God i found one pastor by name Frank who has been our mentor and guardian to us waiting for your eventual signal to help us realise our dreams and aspirations.

Definitely I would kindly beg you to tell me what percentage will suit your good heart since we know that this transfer would involve you spending some money in order to acquire some legal documents to effect the fund transfer ownership in your name
.We will want you to tell us your condition since we will be coming to your country to continue our education while you handle and invest this fund for the good of us all and to bear in mind that my kid brother remains the outright beneficiary of this fund while you will be giving me out for marriage when the time is due.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting us as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me. I am looking forward to your hopeful respond and may God be with you.
Reply me on this email me : robert_martins@hotmail.fr
Miss Prisca Kone Martins
_________________________________________________________________
Téléchargez Windows Live Messenger 8.5 Beta gratuitement !
http://get.live.com/betas/messenger_betas