These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 06, 2007

Urgent Urgent Urgent

From: George Ellan - centralmarketpoint@lexpress.net

Dear Sir


How are you doing?. My intention of contacting you is to solicit your
assistance for a project, whichwill be mutually beneficial. Though I know my
decision to contact you is to a large extent unconventional, the prevailing
circumstances necessitated my action and I know this mail will come as a
suprise to you but from a sincere heart with honest desire for your
assistance.

In a brief introduction, My name is Mr George Ellen from Sierra Leone.It is my
pleasure communicating with you for the first time and believing that it will
lead to a better relationship between us. I have an inheritance that I would
want to invest in your country. Please I want you to stand as my father
business partner in claiming the money from the bank where it is
right now. And also i want you to know that this will need a little expenses
because the company said my father's partner will have to make a change of
beneficiary so that all the inittial documents of the deposit must be
change to
my father's partner name befor the collection and the total amount is
US$60million

Note that I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the total sum to
you if only
you can assist me faithfully to claim the money and assist me also in
investing the money in any lucrative business in your country or anywhere in
the world you may deam ok.

Further to this, please I will give you more detail and forward all vital
information to you as soon as I hear from you.

Respond through this email address: centralmarketpoint@lexpress.net


Regards as I urgently await to hearing from you.

Mr George Ellen