These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dear One

From: doris doris - doris10attah@yahoo.fr

Dear One,

First of all I will like to thank you for your attention to read my mail and for your interest,I pray that my plan with you shall be of good success.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my younger Brother Jewel Attah,intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe as a christian that one have to take risk to succeed in life. Trusting you is one, succeeding with you is another.

I want to discuss about our family heritage which my late Father kept for us in a Coorporate security company in holland before he was assasinated by unknown armed rebels last years in khorogo.

I and my Brother have decided to sort for a trustworthy person we can confide our trust and we shall give you the power of attorney to help us confirm first the condition of our heritage in the company in holland, after that you have to help us to come over to meet you before we collect our heritage.

We are facing lot of problems here because we cannot avoid to travel because our traveling passport have been taken from us by our uncles who where supposed to be kind with us, but turned to be wicked with us after the death of our father.

We do not have any experience in business and we do not trust our uncles here because they have been wicked to us since the death of our parents.

There are so many problems we are facing here that have forced me and my kid brother out of our family mansion. Everything will be explained to you later, but we shall like you to comfirm to us your noble intention and condition to get this done succesfully.

I want you to be our guardian, and beneficiary of our family heritage.

I await your soonest response. Extend my greeting to your entire family.
Thank you and God bless you.

Sincerely yours,
Doris Attah.
_________________________________________________________________
Votez pour vos séries TV préférées et tentez de gagner un voyage à Hawaï !
http://messengerawards.divertissements.fr.msn.com