These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

PEACE VBE UNTO YOUR FARMILY

From: anita adams - anita_adam51@azet.sk

FROM: ANITA ADAMS JOHNSON,CHRIST BETHEL HOSPITAL,11 RUE ABOBOTE,ABIDJAN,IVORY COAST. Dearest Beloved. I am MRS. ANITA ADAMS JOHNSON from Ivory Coast. I was married to Late Chief Adams Johnson who was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire before he died after few days in the hospital owing to high blood presure. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.700 Million with a Bank in Cote D lvoire for investment outside west Africa in fixed account stating the the fund will be transfered into an account of his foriegn partner .Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank here in Cote DIvoire.And I want communicate to the bank that you are my late husband foriegn business partner based on your sincere accptance to assist.My Doctor told me that it is very likely i will die within the next 3 months due to A Blood cancer {LEUKAMIA}. Hence my late husband brother who would have inherited the fund is responsible for his death and i vowed not to associate with him for my dear life. I have decided to donate the money for charity to A GOD FEARING PERSON like you since i do not have a child to inherit it and it better i do not die leaving the money here without it reaching the poor and the less privilaged ones in the society.OR I ALLOW THE FUND TO BE IN THE BANK. As soon as the fund is transfered into your reciving cordinate,you will take 25% percent of the total amount and use the balance of the fund as stated below: a).BUILDING A HOUSE FOR LORD.b).DONATION TO MOTHELESS BABY HOMESc).TRAINING CENTER FOR THE DEAF AND DUMB. As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell my bank to transfer the money to you so that if i die now i know where i am going.And i have nothing to regret since i have fulfiled my heart desire. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME for more information and details you might need from me with my private address(anita_adam51@azet.sk). God bless you.YOURS SINCERELY,MRS.ANITA ADAMS JOHNSON.
_________________________________________________________________
Appelez vos amis de PC à PC -- C'EST GRATUIT
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview