These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 08, 2007

FROM Mrs Pascual Fernandez

From: mrspasc ferna - mrspasc_ferna007@yahoo.com.ph

Hello My Friend,
I got your profile contact from this site after having some prayers over it God now reveal to me that you are to handle this project for his glory Please permit me to use this great opportunity to introduce myself
to you which i know you will find it interesting to co-operate with me.

I am Mrs Pascual Fernandez from Philippines,widow to the late
former minister of finance in Philippine who died on 14th of May
2006.

I inherited a total sum of $19.5 Million American dollars from my
late husband,the money was concealed in a metallic trunk box and was
deposited with a security and finance company in Abidjan Cote
D'Ivoire,that was because I needed a maximum security/safety of my
consignment and no body or government organization can trace the
where about of the money until I am ready and prepare to claim it.
but the Secucrity company didn't know the real content of the
box,because it was deposited under a secret arrangement as family
valuables.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I
found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of
shipping the box of money to any address that you think is very
secure and save in your country for onward shipment into your
account for the purpose of future investment with your percentage of
which we shall chat on soon.

As soon as i hear from you i will send you my pictures and also the
Authorization document to contact the company in my next email which
is the deposit certificate that they gave me on the very day when
the box of money was deposited with a secret code for sefety.I give
thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hear
from you soon.

All the best,
With Love
Mrs Pascual Fernandez,


---------------------------------
L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la Nuova Yahoo! Mail