These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 08, 2007

Important Notice

From: Mr Felix Reason - felixreason@gawab.com

Important Notice !!

I have the courage to look for a reliable and
honest person who will be capable for this important business believing
that you will never let me down either now or in future.This mail will
definitely be coming to you as a surprise, but I must crave your
indulgence to introduce myself to you.

I am Mr Felix Reason Moore,an
Auditor General of one of the Prime Banks here in London .I am writing
in respect of a foreign customer of my Bank (Mr. Ratnavale Victor with
his wife wife Ratnavale Joyce they are from SWITSERLAND) who perished
with his whole families on June 2002 in a plane crash .Since his death,
I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but
all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds and our
bank is ready to release to any foreigner who will come up as the next
of Kin to Late Mr. Ratnavale
Victor , my investigation proves that
nobody know anything about is account.

The total amount involved is
$45,000.000.00,(Forty Five million Dollars )At the conclusion of the
transfer 65% of the fund will be for us here, we would give you 30% of
the total transfer sum, while the remaining 5% will be set aside to
settle expenses both parties might incur during the transfer process.
Contact me immediately for more details see this Websit: http://www.cnn.
com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html


I wait in
anticipation of your co-operation in reply.
Your's sincerely,

Mr Felix
Reason,
Auditor General