These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 25, 2006

Dearest Friend

SERGIO RICARDO B. MORAES
SÃO PAULO - SP.
BRAZIL.

Dearest Friend.

My Name is Mr Sergio Ricardo Moraes and i am a Brazilian
by nationality and i was born deaf and i am not well
educated due to my hard of hearing but i can read and
write english a bit .i am contacting you base on your
informations i got from your country directory through the
internet.

i am Contacting you base on how urgent i need your honest
and humble
assistances which i knew will benefit both of us if it can
be kept with outmost secrecy and confidencial from my late
father's wife and her brothers,whom has taken over my late
father's business and properties after his death last
year,presently i am under dureces and i cannot be given
access to my late father's wealth just because i have no
relatives or friends to confide on.

l lost my father and my only sister early this year in a car
accident which i was the only survival in the car accident
but i was paralize and i cannot walk except with wheel
chair, (due to the car accident investigation i later found
out that it was my late father's business associates and his
wife that masterminded it) hence why my late father's wife
and her relatives has taken over my late father's assets.

MY late father's problem started last Year,when my father
did a drug business worth US$6.9 million with his business
assoicates including my father's wife elder brother and been
my father was the financier of the deal he was entle to 60%
that was their agreement at first.

But after the business has suceeded they change their mind
demanding for 80% and my father 20% which made my father
made security of the fund by keeping it in a silver metalic
trunk box and transfer it from the shore of south america to
africa through a secret arrangement as a family valubles
with the help of a diplomatic and finance company,This means
that the Diplomatic company does not know the content of
this box that was shipped from my country Brazil to their
company in africa under a diplomatic coverage, for my father
declared the contents of the trunk box to the company were
it was deposited as his company and business vital
documents.

I am seeking for your assistances to help me visit the
company in africa with the document of deposit covering the
trunk box which i will send to you and my identification
including a letter of introduction to enable you secure for
the release of the trunk box from the Diplomatic company and
deposit the fund into your bank account before you will now
visit my country and secure for my release and assist me in
entering your country for re-settlement and to enable us
invest the fund there together.

All legal proofs and details of this fund will be forward to
you as soonest you assure me your sincern and confidencial
assurances of handling this project.
Thanks.

SERGIO RICARDO B. MORAES
SÃO PAULO - SP.
BRAZIL.