These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 25, 2006

DO RESPOND

Attention:Sir,

I am  Barr.Daniel Irokwe, The Personal Attorney to
Late Egnr.B.Roberts the president of DIAMOND SAFARIES
COMPANY LIMITED,ACCRA-GHANA.

In september 2004, my client,his wife and their only
son were involved in a major accident that took place
in accra,Ghana later killing my client and his
immediate family, Since then I have made several
enquiries to locate any of my client extended
relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to trace his relatives over the ELEMENTARY FAMILY
SEARCH on the Internet before coming in contact with
yours which i believe is not a mistake to find you. I
contacted you to assist in repartrating the money left
behind by my deceased client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
COPORATIVE BANK OF GHANA (CBG)where this
huge deposits were lodged.

Conseqently the bank has issued me a notice to provide
the next of kin or have the deposits confiscated
within a short time. Since I have been unsuccesfull in
locating the relatives for over three years now, I
seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of
the deceased  so that the proceeds of this deposits
 can be claimed by you for both of us to share the money. I
have all necessary legal documentation that can be
used`to back up the claim.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in
touch with me through my email to enable us relate
further,stay fine and remain blessed.

Barr.Daniel Irokwe


Don't just search. Find. MSN Search Check out the new MSN Search!