These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 25, 2006

Fwd: IS URGENT MY GOOD FRIEND!!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: karimug@zipmail.com.br < karimug@zipmail.com.br>
Date: Sep 21, 2006 11:31 AM
Subject: IS URGENT MY GOOD FRIEND!!
To:

Dear Friend,

My name is VICKY KARIMU.G.
And I am an artist.I live in United Kingdom,with my two kids, four cats,
two dogs and the love of my life. It is definitely a full house.

  I have been doing artwork since I was a lil girl . I have many years of
experience as well as the education. I majored in art in high school and
took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil
or air brush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designingand
creating artwork on the computer.

  I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured
on trading cards, prints and in magazines.I have sold in galleries and to
private collectors from all around the world.I am always facing serious
difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans,they are
always offering to pay with a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER,which is difficult for
me to cash here in United Kingdom.

   I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for
me as a partime worker and i will be willing to pay %10 for every
transaction,which wouldnt affect ur present state of work,someone who would
help me recieve payments from my customers in the states.i mean someone
that is responsible and reliable,because the cost of coming to the state
and getting payments is very expensive,i am working on setting up a branch
in the states,so for now i need a representative in the unitedstates who
will be handling the payment aspect.

These payments are in Money Order, Cheques and they would come to you in
your name,so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage
and wire the rest back. But the problem i have is
trust,But i have my way of getting anyone that gets away with our money,i
mean the FBI branch in Washington gets involved. It wouldnt cost you any
amount,u are to receive payments which will be sent to you via fedex or
usps from my business clients ,which would come in form of a Money Order,
Cheques then u are to cash it and send the cash to me via western union
money transfer or moneygram money transfer,to transfer fees should be deducted
from the money.

   If you are interested,please get back to me as soon
possible,with my private email address : vicky_karimug11@yahoo.com

Regards.
VICKY KARIMU . G.