These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 25, 2006

May The Lord Bless you

Dearest in Christ Jesus,

Greeting to you in advance. How are you, your business,family, and things in
the Lord? I hope all is well in Jesus name. Please I want to use this
opportunity to introduce myself to you and tell you who i am and what the
Lord has done to me, and what I am looking for if you don't mind. By the
Grace my name is Enyinnaya Uba the member of the Lord Chosen Church.

I know you may be surprise in getting this message from me. I got your
contact at internet christain site, i decided to contact you as a fellow
christain like me too. I do not know God before and i was a evil dower
before but thanks be to our Lord that he has save me. And all the bad work
that have been doing before to get money i have stoped it and fellow Jesus
who deid for my sin.

I know what i am passing through now but as a christain i know i most pass
through it.Again i have search and looked for job but no way. Ever since i
got Christ on 20 Feb 2005, that was on sunday my sprit puch me to church.
But My friend it has became so much for me even to fild my family i can not,
or to pay school fees to my children i can not, and i have stoped 2 of my
children school because of money. Even where we are living i hold my
landlord 7 mouths, and is by the grace of God we are still living there till
today.

Please my friend in the Lord.Please i can not meet unbeliever to tell him
this he or her will muck on me is because you are a christian is why i
decided to contact you to explain you my situation. That is my reson to
contact you today, please for you to help me, anything the holy sprit touch
you in your heart to give me to enble my children not deid for hunger and to
pay some of my bills the Lord will bless you in Jesus in name.

(As little as) Money blessing , Cell phone blessing, Matterial blessing,
Something in your house that you are not using again or is double that i can
sale and get some money to pay my bills the Landlord is about to dove me and
my family out of his house please. Please anything your heart agreed to send
for me, please kindly send it through this my address i will get it.

Send it with this (Nwankwo Ifeoma Victoria)
Here is my Address; Rue K90
Villa 70 Derriere Plateau Scoce
Abidjan Coted 'Iroive

When you go to the (Westen union money transfer) or (DHL or UPS) office and
immediately you send it for me please reply me with the information,to
enable me go and take it.


May The Lord of Jacob bless you as you remenber me and children in Jesus
name Amen.

Thank your for your understanging and have a nice day.

Yours brother in Christ Jesus.


Enyinnaya Uba.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!

http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/