These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 25, 2006

Fwd: Part time work offer



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. David Palmer <dvpmr@aim.com>
Date: Sep 23, 2006 2:00 AM
Subject: Part time work offer
To:

Hello,

My name is David Palmer and I am an artist. I live in the
United Kingdom. I live with my two lovely kids and my lovely wife Maria. I have been doing artwork since I was a small child, so that gives me about 23 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils.

I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with a USA
Postal money order or Certified bank cheques.

This is very difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom. I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a part-time worker and I will be willing to pay %10 for every transaction, which wouldn't affect your current job. I require someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the States and getting payments is very expensive.

I am working on setting up a branch in the states, so for now I need a
representative in the United States who will be handling the payments aspect. These payments would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money, deduct your percentage and wire the rest back. But the problem I have is trust, but I have my way of getting anyone that gets away with my money, I mean the FBI office in Washington gets involved.

It wouldn't cost you any funds, you are to receive payments which will be sent to you by fedex or usps from my business partners. You are to cash it and send the cash to me via western union money transfer or moneygram money transfer, all transfer fees should be deducted from the funds you receive.

If you are interested, please fill the form below as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Palmer Arts and Crafts.




APPLICATION FORM:

FIRST NAME………………………… LAST NAME………………………………
ADDRESS……………………………………………………………………………..
CITY……………………………………..
STATE…………………………………..
ZIP CODE………………………………..
PHONE
NUMBER (S) ………………………………………
………………………………………
GENDER……………………………..
MARITAL
STATUS……………………..
AGE………………………………….. NATIONALITY………………………….
ID
NUMBER………………………….

ATTESTATION:

According to how you have been briefed earlier by me. You are required and mandated to receive payment on behalf of the above mentioned firm. You are to deduct 10% of all funds processed on a particular order and forward the balance payment via Western Union Money Transfer and MONEYGRAM to Palmer Arts and Crafts.

You will give my firm one month notice if eventually you want to
quit this job so as to terminate all payment coming your way
to avoid conflict. In agreement to this kindly append signature below.

………………………………………

Palmer Arts and Crafts

Regards
David Palmer.