These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 25, 2006

Hello

From: Mrs. Elizabeth Fowler.

Greetings to you,

I humbly offer my friendship, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally
or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit it will be to you.

After careful consideration with my children, we resolved to contact you for your most needed assistance in this manner. I duly apologize for infringing
on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity.

First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is Mrs.Elizabeth Fowler,mother of three and a nurse with the goverment hospital ofof South Africa

My beloved husband Mr. Leigh Fowler was a very successful businessman and he died whilst on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in February 2001.

When my husband died, I was contacted as next of kin by a private security firm in Asia to come forth with the Certificate of Deposit and claim a safety deposit my husband has in their
Vault in his name. At that time, my children and I did not have an idea where the Certificate might be. We then instructed the security firm to continue holding the safety deposit until further
instructions from me. Whilst preparing for the second remembrance of my beloved husband.I was going through his library collection and to my astonishment I discovered a Certificate of Deposit for the safety deposit with this private security firm, and other documents relating to the safety deposit in a book. The safety deposit which is a trunk, is stocked with hard currency (US Dollars) totalling
$9,500,000 which was generated from cash payments from his business associates in the diamond trade from Antwerp, Belgium.

For your reliable assistance, we are offering you 15 % of the funds.

Please contact me whether or not you are interested in assisting us. This will enable us make alternative plans, in the event of
non-interest on your part.

With warm regards,

Mrs. Elizabeth Fowler.