These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fwd: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nikki taylor <mrstaylor_42@yahoo.com>
Date: Sep 6, 2006 7:40 AM
Subject: I NEED YOUR  ASSISTANCE
To:

Dear Sir.
Hope things are fine with you and your family over there, if so thanks to God for his kindness, I desided that I should send you mail to explain things to you properly the way you will understand me.
 
I am Mrs. Nikki Taylor, wife to the former president of Liberia who is now in prison in neitherland, I am  very sure that you most have heard of him.
 
Before  my husband left power there is a trunk box containing some money $9,000.000.00 (Nine million US dollars) wish he saved with a security company for safe keeping here in Accra Ghana pending when he will come for claims. But unfortunately for him he was arrested in Nigeria/Cameron border when he was trying to escape into Cameron, then he was taking to sierra-Leone prison from there to neitherland,
 
where he is at the moment,
It was in sierra-Leone when they where taking him away from the court house to neitherland he reviled it to me and My son that we should come to Accra Ghana and see one barrister Fred Kwame to assist us and take out the trunk box from the security company and travel to any of this Europe country to invest the money for me and my son not to surfer in future wish the document covering the trunk box in the security company are with the barrister   for safe keeping for us, I can send them to you for verification if you wish.
 
What I and my son really needs from you now is how you can assist us to take out this trunk box from the security company and give us letter of invitation to come to your country and start up investment and new life immediately,
 
I and my son has accepted given you 20% of the total sum, that barrister 5% while another 5% will be set aside for both you and the lawyer incase of any expenses that may accord during this transaction, my husband also made it none to me that the security company didn't know what is inside the trunk box that he only declared it to them as a family treasure.
 
If you are interested in helping us, I will send you the document to you and introduce you to my barrister, I also promised you that this transaction is 100% risk free.
 
The only thing is for you to keep it confidential, let me stop here till I here from you and hope to hear from you soon. for more information you can contact me telephone 00233-242105107,
 
Thanks.
Best regards
Madam Nikki Taylor.
  


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.