These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 23, 2006

PARTNER



Sir/Madam,


My name is George Mayola, a financial consultant; I work with a reputable financial services firm. I write to you based on a request by an investor and his need for investment/funding in your country. My company most times represents the interests of very wealthy investors. However, due to the sensitive position they hold in their society and the unstable investment environment of their country, they evacuate majority of their funds into more stable and developed economies where they can get good yield/returns for their money. 


A Reserved Client whom I had personally worked with a few years ago with a proposal, recently approached me. What he request is an individual such as yourself, who will be willing to receive money on his behalf abroad, and put it to good use for a period not exceeding (3)three years for a start.


The client has offered these terms:
1. 10% commission paid to me and my foreign partner of the total funds successfully evacuated. The funds in question are over $12 .6Million US Dollars.


2. The funds will be used by the foreign partner for three years as a loan without any interest. That is, you do not pay any interest on the money but you give the client 50% of all profits after tax that accrued from the use of the funds.


If these terms are agreeable to you, kindly let me know and I will provide you with all necessary information and procedures involved.


A copy of your response should be sent to my
Private mail: georgemayola@aim.com


Sincerely,
Mr. George Mayola