These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 23, 2006

A GOOD BUSINESS PATINER...........................................

Dear  ,
I got your contact information through an exhibition organised by the  association of foreign chambers of commerce in my country, Ghana.
I am Princess Ayisha Zofori, the eldest daugther of the late king Zare (11).of Farnti kingdom whose demise occurred last two year,2002.
Before the death of my father, king Zofori Zare (11). I was authorised and officially known as the next successor to the throne and the beneficiary of my father's properties according to African traditional rites.
Most of my father's wealth is as follows:150kg alluvial gold dust(best quality) 23carats, 99.97% purity.
As a result of our polygamous family , there has been a deadlock over the issue of the sharing of my late father's properties between members of my family and some members of my community, in conjunction with this, the throne that was only left to me as the eldest daugther in the family, has been a battle by the entire twenty-one hamlets that made up Farnti kingdom.
So this ugly situation made me to secretly move the Gold dust above-mentioned specifications into a security and deposit house here in Ghana. Now that the eye of the parties are no longer on the properties, I urgently seek for your assistance for the immediate retrieval of this consignment from the security&deposit house into your country for marketing and investing.
I hereby promise to give you 25% of the total money reliased from the sales, based on the degree of sincerity of purpose and trust in your efforts in this regard. As soon as I receive your positive reply, I will furnish you with the relevant document and information covering the consignment .
Thanks you in anticipation of your co-operation and assistance.
Yours truly,
Princess Ayisha Zofor


Web email has come of age. Don't settle for less than the All New Yahoo! Mail.