These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fwd: NICE TO MEET YOU



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FRANZ FRANK <franzfrank1939@yahoo.it>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 02:22:40
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU
To: @


HELP IN DISTRIBUTING FUNDS TO CHARITY ORGANISATIONS.


>From Mr. Frank franz;franzfrank1939@yahoo.it

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the
fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I
have no intentions of putting you into any form of
stress or worries. As you read this, I don't want you
to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will
die someday.

My name is Mr. Franz Frank, a business tycoon in
Germany. I have been diagnosed with prostate and
esophageal Cancer that was discovered very late due to
my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all
form of medicine and right now, I have only about just
few months to live according to medical experts. I
have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone not even myself or my
family but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never caring, I was
always hostile to people and only focus on my
business as that was the only thing I ever cared for.
But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is
more to life than just wanting to have or make all the
money in the world. I believe if God gives me a second
chance to come to this world I would live my life a
different way from how I have lived it. Since the
announcement of the diagnosed with prostate and
esophageal Cancer and the time I have to stay on
earth, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations here in Germany and also in Indonesia,
and some African Countries. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any
more. I once asked members of my family to close one
of my accounts in Bulgaria and donate the money to
charity organization in Bulgaria, they connived and
instead kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended
with what I have left for them and others, they stole
from me.

The last of my money, which is the huge cash deposit
that I have with a Financial Firm in London, England.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit and
distribute it to charity organizations around the
globe and let them know that I Mr. Frank Franz is
making this generous donation. I am writing this from
my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait for
my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support
and assist me with good heart.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of the Bank in London, England and how much I
deposited there. I will also issue you a Letter of
Authority that will empower you as the original
beneficiary of this fund. My happiness would be if my
last wish is obeyed. Please always be prayerful all
through and try as much as possible to learn from my
lessons in your life.

Also, Please assure me that you will act just as I
have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God
bless you and members of your family. Contact me
through my private e-mail address above. God be with
you.

Regards,

Mr. Franz Frank.

Msg sent via CWNet - http://www.cwnet.com/