These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fwd: Interested in you

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lilian Akpan <liliakpan02@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sep 22, 2006 11:18 PM
Subject: Interested in you
To:

Interested in you,
Hello dear one,How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am a lady Lilian by name. i came accross your profile which really sound so interesting as well spoke fine of you so i decided to drop a note to let you know that i am intrested in you for serious long term relationship . Please i will like you to email me back in my email address so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself. This is my email: liliakpan02@yahoo.co.in I am waiting to get a reply from you. Remember distance or colour does not matter but true love matters alot in life.Hope to read from you soon, bye for now, many kissssss and huggggggg. THANKS.
Yours,
Lilian


Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers India
Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW