These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fwd: Young Shanova



young shanova <youngshanova2@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 00:13:43 +1000 (EST)
From: young shanova <youngshanova2@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Young Shanova
To:

 

Dear Sir,

I sincerely hope that this letter will not come to you as a surprise or an embarrassment since we neither knew each other before nor had any neither previous correspondence nor contact.
 
I am Mr.Young Shanova, a Director in Ministry of Mines and Power in Bosnia. I have an intention of going into business undertaking/relationship in your country.
I am here-by seeking your service in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on arrears I could invest on. Your services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if your recommendation is accepted.
 
As a civil servant, I can not operate any personal investment till I am retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Bosnia, It is risky for any civil servant to Bank Huge amount in Bosnia or any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in any foreign land secretly until one is retired to finally transfer it Bosnia.
 
You are to handle everything personally, if my proposal is acceptable as I may not be able to travel down, since I must obtain clearance before leaving Bosnia.
Note importantly that, this is a confidential proposal and must be confidentially because the Government has commenced on probing all Directors that served in the past and present administration whether retired or not or still in service.
 
Finally, If my proposal is accepted, send me immediately
 
Yours truly,
 
Mr Young Shanova

On Yahoo!7
Messenger: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.