These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

ATTEENTION

From: koffi martin - martin_koffi1@hotmail.com

KOFFI'S VISIONARY CHAMBERS
14, RUE DU BOULVARD
cotonou Benin Republic
WEST AFRICA

ATTN

I am Barrister Martin Koffi ,a solicitor at law.I am the personal attorney
to Engr.P.O.Amit a national of your country, who was a Contractor with shell
development corporation and have spent most of his life in my country
(Benin) Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of
April 2000, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car
accident along bagida express road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I
have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients
extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet,
to locate any Member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted
you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital valued at
US$25.5million left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the management of the Finance/security company,
where these huge deposits were lodged. The said finance/security company,
has issued me a notice to provide the next of Kin or have the account
confiscated within the next Six months. Since I have been unsuccessful in
locating the relatives for over 4years now, I seek your consent to present
you as the Next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names,
so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the
sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information
and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. For
more informations, please contact me immediately by e-mail:
martin_koffi1972@yahoo.com
Awaiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Barrister Martin koffi

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp