These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

From Antonin Bedie(Togo

From: ANTONIN BEDIE - antobedie01@yahoo.com

Dear Mr.Godlog Swinburn
How are you? I know that you will be astonished to read from unknown person. To start with, I am Master ANTONIN DEBIE (23 yrs) the son of MR.FIDEL DEBIE
who was the Director of Accounting Dept Under North Atlantic Securities Sarl.

Meanwhile I got your contact from a reliable source through my searching for a genuine person who can be my partner. My father is now very ill which I think he might not survive. My father managed to secure some amount of money US$ 900,000.00.NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) during his time in office.

But due to law in my country (TOGO) which say that an individual does not suppose to possess over $30,000 dollars in his bank account, because of that he did not bank his money instead he arranged with the TOGO Western Union DIRECTOR
(PITASSA KOA) to send the money through western union to his partner in America.

But unfortunately his partner (MR WILLIAM BIGGART) from New York happens to be a victim of terrorist attack that happened on September 11 in a PENTAGON HOUSE in Washington America that you know about.

So after the death of MR WILLIAM BIGGART, my father-developed hypertension be cause he has entrusted so much money and property to MR WILLIAM BIGGART
Now I have met with the director of the western union concerning my father's fund, which is in their possession, and he suggested that I have to provide a
reliable partner who will assist me in the receiving /invest this money in his country in any lucrative way.

So if you can work with sincerity, then I will like you to send me your details and the type of invest you are suggesting.

To enable me inform the director that I have seen a reliable person who can handle transaction and also inform my lawyer who will help us in all the
necessary documentation that will be required to enable you receive the fund in your country through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

I hope to hear from you.

ANTONIN BEDIE


---------------------------------
All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster