These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

PLEASE HELP A BEREAVED SOUL

From: Mercy Joy Nwokocha - help4orphans@hotmail.com

Good day Sir/Madam,

PLEASE HELP A BEREAVED SOUL

I am a 16 years old girl, a handicap and an orphan. My names are Joy Mercy
Nwokocha, a citizen of Nigeria from the eastern region.

Sir/Madam, I am an orphan and the eldest child of my late parents who died
recently in a fatal motor accident. Since the death of my parents, life has
not been very easy with me and my younger ones as the only person that can
help them is a handicap and disable. Now that we have lost our parents,
there were nobody to help us get food and shelter because we had no family
and so we need help. We have been struggling to survive as the struggle to
get food and shelter stricken. The worse of the matter, our parents died
living behind a baby of 1 year and 2 months. So we begin to beg in the
streets for help but the little money received cannot solve all the
problems. I am an handicap with one hand cut off and so I can't work or do
anything to help myself and my younger ones than to carry them along and
beg around the streets.

I am appealing to you on behalf of my younger ones and the ghost of my dead
parents to please help us get out of this hard tied poverty and wretched
life. Please help develop the future of my sister and brother before they
constitute nuisance in the society. Please find a place in your heart to
extend that which is given to you by God and save the life of the orphan.

We need help and we will appreciate every effort you make to change our
life. Help us so that we can have roof to cover our head, food to eat and
clothes to wear and I pray that God in his infinite mercy will bless you
richly as you donate to the welfare of my family in Jesus name.

Remember, "Blessed is he that giveth". I await your kind response to my mail
and appeal.

For any enquiry, help and support,
please mailto – mydonations4joy@yahoo.com.

Thanks and may the good Lord bless you richly.

_________________________________________________________________
Share your special moments by uploading 500 photos per month to Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features