These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

From Mrs Joy James Kuye

From: joy j kuye - jjkuye006@yahoo.com

From Mrs Joy James Kuye.
Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire
West African
Urgent Assistance/Confidencial

Dear Respectful,

I presume that we have not met neither have we communicated before.
Firstly,my name is Mrs.Joy Kuye. I am the wife of late Mr.James Kuye
My late husband Mr.James Kuye who was a business tycoon based here
in Cote d'Ivoire was also the chairman Chief Executive Hills Hotels.

Died last month at the age of 49 after a brief illness at cocody
Hospitalhere in Cote D'Ivoire Could you believe that the tradition
and costum of the town and state where my late husband came from
demands that any woman who does not have a male child for the
husband, that when ever the husband dies, all the properties
including cash will be shared among the late husband brothers and
the woman will be sent out of the husband house just like that.

My dear, this is exactly what I am going through right now since
last month my husband died.My late husband brothers has taken all
the properties belonging to my late husband including bank account
and as well sent me out of my husband house just because I do not
have a male child for my late husband.This is a weaked tradition
and believe.

As am talking to you now,I and my daughter are going through hell
at the moment.Right now,I am having in my possition all the vital
documents relating to the sum of us$10.5 million dollars which my
late husband deposited with a private security company here in
( ABIDJAN )COTE D 'IVOIRE he declare it to the security company
as our family valuable properties which means that they people
incharge of the security company is not away of the real content
of the trunk box,he also made all the vital documents with my
name as the next of kin before his death.

Please remember that I cannot make use of this fund here due to
forces surounding me at the moment.Please have mercy at the poor
widow like me and help me out of this mess.

I strongly believe that the only way I can secure this money for
myself is to act fast now and lift this money overseas, that is
the main reason why I am contacting you for your assistance.
Please, as soon as this fund is lifted into your country, you can
goahead and have 15% for your time and patience in helping me and
will also mape out 5% for any expenses which may incure towards the
claim.

Please if you are willing to help, kindly reply to me through this
E-mail Address.

I look forward to hearing from you immediately.
Sincerely,
Mrs Joy J. Kuye.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger: appels gratuits de PC à PC !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp