These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE FROM KINGSLEY E. OKAM

From: kin okama - kinokamaeni@yahoo.fr

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE FROM KINGSLEY E. OKAM. CONFIDENTIAL.

Cotonou, Republic of Benin
Compliments of the day to you.
My name is Eni.Okama Kingsley,

I am an undergraduate of the Universite Du'Benine, Cotonou, Benin. I am Studying Chemical Engineering in the above institution and in my final year here in Benin.
I want to seek your assistance for a very important and confidential matter as regards my future.I am from a polygamous home, my father is a rich man,My father is married to two wives, my mom being the secound wife but bore only me, whilst my stepmother has five (5) children. Unfortunately,on February 2004,I lost my father,he died in a ghastly motor accident in Kenya while on his usual business trip.

Due to this incident, there has been problems in my home, my fathers family and his immediate relations, including my stepmother are all scrambling for my dad's wealth.
However, I wish to inform you that recently I got hold of my father's safe and inside it I got a list of his assets and finances, but the one of interest to me is a legacy left behind for me.

In it, though dead now, he my father signed me as his next of kin. He lodged money in a security company abroad, the sum of US$18,500,000.00 (eighteen million, five hundred thousandU.S. Dollars) which he left strict instructions that upon his deat the money should only be given when I present a foreign investor to the bank.

With regards to this,and my inexperience to money matters and an amount of this magnitude. I am hereby seeking assistance to help me receive and transfer this money into a new account in your country where I shall finally come to live after my graduation and the money successfully kept in your care.

In all, I need someone trustworthy to assist me in not only taking this money out, but should be ready to help me manage this money business wise, infact be my money manager. You will be well compensated.

In respect of the above, if you are ready to assist me, I want you to revert back to me immediately via my private email: kinsleyokam@tnn.net

Thanks for going through this letter.
My sincere wishes,
Eni.Okam Kingsley.


---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Demandez à ceux qui savent sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses