These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

HELLO

From: Robert peterson - robertpeterson1600@yahoo.com.hk

FROM THE DESK OF:MR.ROBERT PETERSON
NATIONAL WESTMINSTER
BANK,
LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM


FROM THE DESK OF: Mr.
Robert Peterson

Attn: Sir/Madam,

Compliments of the day,


Before proceeding, I wish to introduce myself to you; I am Robert
Peterson a staff of one of the Westminter Bank branches here in London. I am
pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business
proposal which I believe will profit the both of us after completion. I
contacted you after a careful thought that you might be capable of handling
this business transaction, which I explain below.

There is this
immigrant who was a gas consultant here in UK, who happens to be one of our
very good clients who died in a plane crash in 1998. Before his death, he
was having a closing balance of 60,000,000.00 (Sixty Million British Pounds
Sterling) in my branch with account No:0121121141454 deposit code No:
NXSLNWB. Upon maturity, a routine notification was forwarded to his address
but we got no reply. I contacted you for assistance to enable the said funds
be wire transferred into your
account after confirming that you are
bearing same last name as our late client. All attempts to trace his next of
kin were fruitless.

According to the British Law, the money will
revert to the ownership of the British government if nobody applies to claim
the fund. To avoid this money being sent to the British treasury as
unclaimed funds, I have decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as
his next of kin of our late client since you are bearing same last name as
our client to enable the above mentioned funds be remitted into any account
provided by you before I come over to meet you for sharing. All documents
and proof that will have you claim this fund without stress will be
forwarded to you upon your response to this mail more so, I want to inform
you that I have unanimously agreed to offer you 30% of the sum for the
assistance and role you are going to play in this transaction, 20% will be
given to charity organizations while the remaining will be my share. As a
Christian, I cannot stand and see this money being sent to the British
treasury while the poor suffer. Please send your confidential telephone and
fax number in your reply to this business transaction.

Note: For
security reasons, kindly send all correspondence to my confidential email
address thus: robertpeterson1600@yahoo.com.hk

God bless you.


Robert Peterson