These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 17, 2006

Blessing of the Lord to you

From: Ruth Serena - ruth.mother@yahoo.com

Blessing of the Lord to you
PLEASE USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN
I am Mrs.
Ruth Serena from England, married to Dr Hillary Serena who worked with
a construction company in Asia for twenty years before he died in the
tsunami disasters. We were married for eleven years without a child.
Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home. While my late husband was alive he deposited the
Eight Million six hundred thousand US.D with Bank in London, England
and this money is still with the Bank.
Recently, the management of the
Bank just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the
money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive
it on my behalf as I am presently in a hospital where I have been
undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs and have since lost my
ability to talk. Having known my condition I decided to donate this
fund to a church or an individual that will utilize 80% of this money
to fund churches, charity home, orphanages and widows around the world
in my name. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand
that giveth. I shall give you the contact of the bank and a letter of
authority that will prove you as the original - beneficiary of this
fund. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.
Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and
truth. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated
herein. Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ
Mrs.
Ruth Serena