These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 17, 2006

My Dear Friend

From: benson001 - benson001@ig.com.br

My Dear Friend,

Seasons Greetings.

I am MR. BENSON OSAGIE an auditor with Wema Bank (NIG) Plc. I have
contacted you to assist me in repatriating the fund valued at
US$18.5.Million. (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars Only) to your custody.

The Fund was deposited with Wema Bank (NIG) Plc by Late Andrés García who
died alongside with his colleague Manuel Estrada Sainz in a tragic car
accident while returning from a Free Software Conference held at Valencia,
Spain, May 2004

Please click on the link below for your perusal:

(http://www.debian.org/News/2004/20040515 ).

Ever since his death, The board of Directors of My Bank, Wema Bank (NIG) Plc
has issued a mandate to secure his next of kin/relatives within the next
21 bank working days or the inheritance funds will be forfeited to the bank.
I have personally tried to trace his relatives without any success.

Inview of this, I would like you to apply as the next of kin / beneficiary
to this Inheritance, before it will be transferred into National Treasury.
I hereby solicit your utmost confidence, knowing too well that we have
neither known nor met each other before, for it is with trust and confidence
that I write to reveal this business proposal to you; if interested do
contact me immediately: bensonosagie1_wbn@yahoo.co.uk

Please do send me your contact information and private telephone number for
easy and fair communication.

Sincerely yours,

MR. BENSON OSAGIE