These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 17, 2006

From Ms. Faith Wember

From: From Ms. Faith Wember - faithwember555@yahoo.com

>From Ms. Faith Wember
(faithwember555@yahoo.com )
Dear,
I am introducing my self as Ms. Faith Wember, the only Dauther of late Chief and Mrs Gabriel Wember, I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction. I got your contact from a member of this your site, And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.
I have Nine million two houndred thousand united states dollars.USD($9.200,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance.
please it is very important you contact me immediately on my private email (faithwember555@yahoo.com ) for further explanation on how we will proceed.
Awaiting your immediate response
Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards
Faith