These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 17, 2006

FROM BARRISTER EMMAN WILLIAMS CHAMBERS

From: emman williams - emman01@she.com

FROM BARRISTER EMMAN WILLIAMS CHAMBERS,
LEGAL PRACTITIONER AND
PUBLIC NOTARY
HIGH COURT REPRESENTATIVE
SUITE 203 OMEGA
PLAZA, APAPA
LAGOS -NIGERIA.
EMAIL: e_williams@myway.com


TRANSFER OF $27MILLION./YOU STAND AS THE NEXT OF KIN
It
is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a suprise. This is

because we have not met before but i am inspired to sending you this

email by the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual

benefit to the two of us. However, Here is my name, Barrister Emman

Williams,the personal Attorney to the late Engr.Steve Moore a national
of Isle
of Man in UK, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development

Company(SPDC) in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 1996,my client,his wife
And
their three children were involved in a car accident along
Sagamu/Lagos
Express Road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in
the event of the
accident,

Since then I have made several
enquiries to several Embassies to locate
all of my clients extended
relatives,this has also proved
unsuccessful.After these several
unsuccessful attempts,I decided to trace his
relatives over the
Internet to locate any member of his family but of no
avail,hence I
contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money
and property left
behind by my client,I can easily convince the bank
with my legal
practice that you are the only surviving relation of my
client.Otherwise the
Estate he left be! hind will be confiscated or
declared unserviceable by
the bank where t his huge deposits were
lodged. Particularly, the Bank
where the deceased had an account
valued! at about U$27.million U.S
dollars(Twenty Seven million
U.S.America dollars).Conseqently,The bank
issued me a notice to provide
the next of kin or have the account
confiscated within the next ten
official working days.

Since i have been unsuccesfull in locating
the the relatives for over
several years now.I seek your consent to pr!
ese! nt you as the next of
kin of the deceased,so that the proceeds of
this account valued at U$27
million U.S dollars can be paid to your
account and then you and me can
share the money. 55%to me and 40% to
you,while 5% should be for
expenses or tax as your government may
require. I have all necessary legal
documents that can be used to back
up any claim we may make. All I require
is your honest cooperation to
enable us see this deal through. I
guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of
the law. You are required to bring the
following informations to enable
me perfects the documents in your
favour.
(1)Your full name

(2)Your contact Address
(3)Age
(4)Occupation
(5) Your
private phone,mobile and fax numbers for easy communication.

Reply
to my personal email address ! for security purpose
e_williams@myway.com


Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Emman Williams
(Esq)


-------------------------------------------------------------------

get your free she.com e-mail address at

http://www.she.com