These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 17, 2006

PLEASE, RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE ( VERY URGENT

From: Mrs Aneka Pauline - centralmarketpointinc@gawab.com

Dear Sir

I am Mrs Aneka Pauline of Zimbabwe wife of late J. Aneka a well known
farmer and diamond merchant but my husband died of hearth attack after the
seizure of all his life times investment in Zimbabwe by the Government of
Robert Mugabe and this includes his farmes and money in his account. And
my but lost nearly all to the Government of Robert Mogarbe but I Thank God
my husband was able to transfer the sum of USD45.5million through a
deplomatic channel means to one of the Security Companies outside my
country (Zimbabwe) before his death and the money is contained in two
treasury boxes which we made the security to understand that the boxes are
containing personal effect just fot the security of the fund and my late
husband told the Security Company that the boxes belongs to one of his
customers who will later contact them for onward transfer of the boxes to
him.

Further to this as a matter of importance, please my reason of contacting
you, is that I am honestly in need of your assistance to help me and my
children transfer these money/boxes to your country for onward investment
in your country for my children upbringing as we are finding a way to leave
this country to settle down there in your country and continue our lives.
You may wonder how I got your address, it was seen in one of my husband's
file and I am sure you may be one of our numerous customers and I have
every trust in you as one who knows my late husband and will not sit on the
money upon delivery to you.

Please note that we have no other place to run to until these boxes gets to
you. Kindly do every thing possible to reply this mail so as to enable me
give you the full contact details of the Security Company where the boxes
are for your immediate transfer of the boxes to your country. And please
keep this very confidential as it is only you and I that knows the content
of these boxes and apart from us no other person know about it

Please reply this mail through these my private email addresses:
centralmarketpointinc@gawab.com (or) bneino@1net.gr

In my next mail to you, I shall send you my photograph so that you will
know whom you are dealing with.

Thanks and God Bless as I urgently await your reply.

Mrs Aneka Pauline