These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 17, 2006

letter from me

From: Sonia Kone - soniakone333@yahoo.com

Goodday,

This business proposal to you is strictly confidential, with due

respect.

Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving this

letter from me, Since we have not known ourselves or met previously.

Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the

urgency of it.By way of self introduction, Am a Philippines woman the wife of late hunureble Duglas.W.Kone he worked with America Embassy for years

and hold Political positions in Cote.D.Voire , he died in year 2003 .My three daughters , my step son and I are trapped in obnoxious custom

and traditional norms.We have suffered maltreatment and untold hardship

in the hands of my late husband's family, simply because I did not bear

a male child [heir apparent] for my late husband. By tradition, all

that my late husband had, [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family. And

myself is to be remarried by his immediate younger brother which I

vehemently refused.

They have taken all that I suffered with my husband to acquire

including treasures, houses and his bank particularseized by them. I wanted to

escape to the United State of America [USA} with my children on exile, but again

they conspired and stole my international passport and other traveling

document to further frustrate me. Thank God, two weeks ago, my late

husband lawyer received Key Text Code [KTC} from a Security & Finance Company
that my late husband deposited of U.S $10.4 MILLION USD

(TEN MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS
with this company.

It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact someone,

a foreigner like you to help me receive/secure these consingnment

overseas after the consignment has been claim from the secuirity you can

shall assist me to place the funds in a reliable bank Account (presumably an empty

Bank Account,if available) and to help invest it on our behalf as well, while we

find a way of getting out to meet with you in your country.

These consignment are kept on an "OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE"with the

Security Company to avoid detection, seizure or diversion. my late husband

attorney have had several telephone discussions with the Assistant

Director of the security company, who has express willingness to help me on

meeting the company's demands. This is why I have contacted you to help

save my children and I, receive these consignment on our behalf. But,

you would need to give me sufficient assurance that if you help me, you

would not divert the funds. This

is all my children and I have got to live on.Please, I have reposed my

confidence in you and hope you will not disappoint me. I look forward to your urgent

response, Stay blessed.

Mrs.SoniaKone


---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment