These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, November 02, 2006

FROM MISS NATHALIE TAN

From: Nathalie Tan - tan_nathalie3@yahoo.fr

FROM MISS NATHALIE TAN
Abidjan,Ivory Coast

Dear Sir/Madam,
Introduction.
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to
establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I
believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. There is
this huge amount (US$11.5M ) which my late Father kept for with a Fiduciary
Fund Holder in Abidjan before his Death.

Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe
enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.I want you to help
me claim and retrieve these fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and
transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment
purposes on these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). The Transport Industry
3). Five Star Hotel or any business you know that could yeild us profit.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come and stay in your country for the
rest of my life. since i have nobody on earth, till i will find One, who is
trustworlthy to marry Me.not because of the money,even through you are
married just take me as you own Child,You will also help me to secure a good
school where i will countine my Education from where i stoped.

Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction is 100% risk free and
real and never a joke

If you can be of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer to you 10%
Of the total fund.And 5% out of the total fund will be set aside to refund
what ever expenses you might come across during the time of this
transaction.

I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours

MISS NATHALIE TAN

_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez Windows Live Messenger : le futur de MSN Messenger !
www.windowslivemessenger.fr