These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, November 02, 2006

THE LORD,S CHOSEN

From: sarah4christ_20@terra.es - sarah4christ_20@terra.es

Dearest in The Lord,
when the Lord speaks, it would surely come to reality. The grass withers and the flower falls but the word of our God stands forever.
I am really weak and tired but i'm not scared to die because it is paramount to every soul. Moreso it has been appointed for man to die once after death judgement.
I am Sarah Edgar now a retired oil merchant, I am a patient here in Amc health centre,I am dying of bone and skin cancer, after been diagnosed of this ailment, the doctor says i have a short time to live that it is by
miracle that i'm still alive .
I am a native of Holland i have no kids my hubby is dead i do not have any relations but been directed by the LORD to inform you of his will to have you as his servant .I have contacted you as someone that can be trusted to use my fund for the lords purpose and his children.
After i lost my husband i sold all my property and kept the funds i realised from it in a security company for safe keeping.During this period i prayed to the lord and he revealed to me that i should seek an individual who will use this funds to glorify his name and he also revealed to me that i will find the person in a miraculous way.when i got your contact the spirit revealed to me that you are the one i've long been seeking.
But knowing that if anything happens to me this wealth will be impounded by the security company.After i prayed about the whole issue and cried for so long he gave me a vision of faith in my dream and when i woke up i had my bible by my side opened to Leviticus 5:15 : which says "If any one commits a breach of faith and sins unwittingly in any of the holy things of the LORD or defy the lord's command , he shall bring, as his guilt offering to the
LORD a ram without blemish out of the flock, valued by you in shekels of silver, according to the shekel of the sanctuary; it
is a guilt offering.i prayed to the LORD to put me through to the right path, Who then led me to you in a miraculous way.
I have contacted you to assist in using my wealth for the development of his kingdom work, i want you to act fast and have this funds out of the security company before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Company.
I seek your consent to present you as my next of kin. so that the proceeds
of this consignment valued at $18.5 million dollars be paid to you for the lord's purpose and then you can use the money to glorify the lord. I have all necessary informations that can be used to back up any claim we may make.let me know if you are really interested in making the lords will for his children come to reality. Remain Blessed.
In His Service
Sarah


Pls Reply to sarahedgar_indlord@yahoo.com


Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, r pido, fiable