These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, November 02, 2006

From Pierre Nicolas(anxiously waiting for your response

From: pierre nicolas - pierre_nicolas@myway.com

Season Greeting,
Compliment of the season my name is Pierre Nicolas 23years and my sister Betty from Bouake Cote'D'ivoire,we became an orphan last years when our father and my mother were murdered in Bouke in the northern part of Cote D' Ivoire our home town.we where in school when the rebel new force went on raped and killed people in the town suspected for supporting the government of Gbagbo.when I hard what happed, we are many that run away from the school to Abidjan the capital city of Cote d'Ivoire, where I taking refuge as at now,but not conducive place for me.
My father is well know politician in ivory coast and he make some money With this government which he plan to participate in the forthcoming presidential election 2006.
Man propose God dispose he can not achieve all his plan as well,Before he's death,he kept some money secretly in a security company here,total sum of $10.7m(ten million seven hundred thousand dollars)without not telling them that it contain money,because we fill all the necessary form together in the security company,as family valuable while he's money for the security.
Hence we sign all the necessary documents,and he paid some money up-front which they issue us receipt,sir I need your assistance to withdraw out our money from the security company for an investment in your country while I continue my study and the profit will be share annually.
Presently my sister is in republic of Ghana where he taking refuge as at now,instead of suffering up and down,I make up my mind to search for a good someone who can stand as our father foreign partner,then I lead him on how to withdraw our consignment since I have all the prove with me.
I will wait for your urgent response to proceed further without delay.
Yours Faithfully,
Pierre Nicolas