These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, November 02, 2006

MAIL FROM DR SAMUEL

From: Dr. Samuel Odongo - sodongo002@yahoo.es

FROM DR SAMUEL ODONGO
ROYAL FINANCE AND TRUST BANK,
RUE CLUB DE FIFADJI,
1551 B.P. 00235 COTONOU,
TELEX: 5394
SWIFT: ROYFITR CTNOU
BENIN REPUBLIC.

TEL +229-97312310

Compliments Of The Day,

Permit me to introduce myself to you. My name is Dr. Samuel Odongo a top
Management Official of the above Finance Corporation in Cotonou,Benin
Republic I came to know about you in my private search for areliable
person/company to handle an important assingment on behalf of my
Colleagues and myself.

PROPOSITION: An Australian Engr MICHEAL ALLEN, a prosperous oil\Gold
merchant had in our Bank the sum of $48.5million in a domiciliary
ccount.Unfortunately, he was involved in a ghastly motor accident in
Benin Republic,which lead to his untimely demise in June 2003. Efforts
had been made by the management of my bank through the Australian Embassy
tocontact any of the deceased children but to no avail. We later
discovered that he had no children.Given the skeletal information
available to the bank, it has so far been impossible to reach any of the
relatives.

The situation left for the Management is to declare the deceased account
dormant and revert the funds to trading for interest to the Bank. In
order to avoid this development, my Colleagues and I now seek your
approval to have you stand as a distant relative to Engr MICHEAL ALLEN,so
that the money would be released to you.All documents and proofs to
enable you get the money will be carefully packaged once we receive your
consent on this proposal.I shall apply for a leave as soon as the funds
get into your reliable account to come to your country for sharing and
investments which you will assist me in doing.

May I assure you that this is safe and risk-free, as we have taken care
of all necessary steps to ensure a hitch-free movement. I have the
authority of my partners involved in this assignment to propose that
should you be willing to assist us in this, your share would be 30 %.I
have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint
me. As soon as I hear from you I will send to you all the evidence and
proof.


Best Regards,

Dr. SAMUEL ODONGO