These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ramin Bless and help me

From: mary_kariam - mary_kariam300@yahoo.com

Hello
I am Mary Kariam from Liberia
My late father was a great cocoa farmer before he died…………..he revealed to me about some funds which he kept in a metallic boxes…… which he use my name as the next of kin in depositing the funds in a security company here in Ghana for safekeeping...................my late father did not disclose the content of the tow boxes to the security company……….to avoids the officials from raising eye brows to the funds………….
Presently I am here in Ghana to notify the security company for the claim and to stay …… because my late father people are looking for me seriously to kill me…………… they were jealous of my late father been a great man in our country Liberia……….before the dead of my late father……….in the hospital…..he secretly called me on his bedside and disclosed to me that he has a funds in two metallic boxes deposited in a security company…….One of the government affiliated deposit house here in Accra Ghana, my late father disclosed to me were he kept the related document covering the transaction………. he also explained to me that there is a treasures valuables unknown to the security company because of security reasons….. He stated it Cleary to me that I should keep away from his family…..because the family are not happy……beacuse of his wealth.
My late father family….they are now treating to kill me just because of the document……that was the reason why I am hiding in the refugee camp here in Ghana…….when I got to the security company for the claim of the funds…… the director of the insurance security company told me that my late father made an agreement with them….stating that they should not release the boxes to any of his family member without a foreign partner………….that is why I am seeking for a God fearing and honest person………….I need you to advice me on how best we can invest this money……because my father told me that it dangerous to invest this money here in Africa to avoid suspicions………and due to market instability…..coupled with economic and political instability facing Africa countries…….that is why I want to invest in abroad…………..all I need you to do for me now is to assist me by standing as my foreign partner…. so that the security company can release and deliver my inheritance which is the fund I am talki
ng about….. I want the inheritance to transfer to you in your country, please I really need your assistance….I have also made up my mind to offer you 35% of the total amount of the funds and 10% for any expenses……………I have all the vital documents covering the deposit and the ownership which I can send to you on your request………….this assistance is very easy if only you can help me with all hearted.
Best Regards,
MARY KARIAM