These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, November 02, 2006

I GUT YOUR EMAIL FROM www.eslpartyland.com

From: victoria j - victoria00600@yahoo.co.uk

I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears sincewe have not known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for yourassistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you.

I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channeltowards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposalwell known if I am given the opportunity.

I would like to use thisopportunity to introduce myself to you. well, i am Victoria
Johnson23years old girl and I know that this proposal might be a surprise toyou but do consider it as an emmergency.In nutshell, My (late)father DrWilliam Johnson was the personal advicer to the former head of state inmy country Liberia in west africa. But he was killed along side with mymother during the longing civil war and all his
properties was totallydestroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with avery important document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of 6.500 million UsDollars) deposited by my late father in A FINANCE HOUSE which i am thenext of kin.

Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing atrust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money over tohis country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him.

Further can contact the financial house for confirmation and i willissue a letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable thefinancial house to deal with you on my behalf.I am giving you thisoffers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assistme or take me as your wife and manage the money.


Conclusively,i wishyou send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this proposal.for confidential purposes, your urgent reply will behighly appreciated.
Thanks,
Miss Victoria.

---------------------------------
Now you can have your favourite RSS headlines come to you with the all new Yahoo! Mail