These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 04, 2006

Dear Sir/Madam

From: Minrada Subaja Rahul - r.minrada@yahoo.co.id

Dear Sir/Madam,

I use this medium to solicit for your understanding and collaboration in
this mutual project. Due to the high volume of Internet scam, I never
meant to contact you via this medium but it became mandatory since I can
neither travel to meet you nor invite you now for this discussion. Please
accept my unreserved apologies.

For clarity purpose, I am Mrs. Minrada Subaja Rahul from Sumatra in
Indonesia. I was married to Late Jamil Rahul of blessed memory who was an
oil merchant in Indonesia for many years before he died in the Tsunami
disaster that occurred December 2004.

Before his death I have been battling with Cancer problems. I was taken to
Kuwait for treatment in December 2004 only to return home homeless. The
whole thing worsen my health situation and since then, I have been
paralyzed and in a very critical situation.

Recently I received a letter from a Finance security firm in Europe that
was addressed to my husband regarding a deposited item with them. They are
not aware of my husband's death. The deposited item was mentioned in my
husband's WILL and it contains huge sum of money.

Few days ago, my doctor told me that I have short period to live due to my
cancer and paralyses illnesses. Having known my condition, I decided to
donate this fund among the Tsunami victims, charity and orphanage homes if
retrieved from the firm.

I need the assistance of God-fearing individual or organization that will
help me retrieve the deposited consignment from the security company. It
was on this note that I contacted you. All necessary documents that will
enable you represent me will be made available to you. You will be
adequately compensated for your help.

As soon as I receive your acceptance response, I shall give you further
directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project. I
will also issue a letter of authority to the Finance firm authorizing them
that the said item have being willed to you and a copy of such
authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you to always pray for me.

Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for a devoted
Individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you by email; my
dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

Remain Blessed.
Minrada Subaja Rahul