These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 04, 2006

TREAT ME LIKE A DAUGHTER

From: ANITA DEDE - anita_girl100@yahoo.fr

Hello Dear ,

Please don't be offended or embarrassed of receiving this mail from me. Before I go on with my proposal, I will first introduce myself as Miss Anita Dede the only child and daughter of late chief Teko Dede. Am a nationality of Benin Republic in West Africa am 17years old girl. I lost my mother in auto crash when I was ten years old I and my father was resinding in London before he got sick and was forced to come back to his country Benin Republic on 11th of Dec 2004 before he later died.Before my father's death he has some money he lodged in one of the finance /security company in Spain, he packaged it in a trunk box and registered it as our family treasure consignment not money for security reasons, the amount of the fund he deposited was $Nine Million Six hundred thousand dollars ($9.6million dollars).

Before my father's death he handed over all the documents that concerns of the deposited fund in Spain though am presently with the deposit certficate. secondly, I have contacted the finance company and they said that am under age that I need a grantor/guardian who will take care of the consignment for own used before they would be able to release the box to me right now am writing to you am leaving in quarck in Benin Republic suffering and hungry is about killing me I have stopped my education due to no money to take care of school fees.

That is why I write for your assistance, to go and claim the fund and take good care of me.I will provide to you all the vital papers that will back you and also appoint my late daddy, Attorney that would represent you for the legalization and signing documents for the release of the consignment to you.

I beg you in the name of our God to assist me, so that I will start living good as a
human being only God will reward you. immediately I receive your fruitful respond I will send to you the contact address of the finance /security company contact in Spain for you to contact the company for the recovering of the fund, please remember not to allow the security company to notice that the content of the consignment was money so that they will not take it from us I wait for your answer as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely
Anita Dede


---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.

---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses