These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 04, 2006

FROM ADELLA CHIMINYA COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON

From: ADELLA CHIMINYA - mrsadella200@jmail.co.za

FROM ADELLA CHIMINYA COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON
Dear friend,

I am really sorry if this mail gets to you without any notice. As a
matter of urgency, I want you to advice me on what investment
opportunities you can assist me on. It has become really difficult to
get a reliable investor to assist me because of the rate of scams that
I hear about.

This letter may come to you as a surprise because we have not met
before but borne out of my sincere desire for assistance and to
establish a business relationship with you, I believe you can be able
to assist me,My name is Mrs. ADELLA CHIMINYA, my husband Mr. SOLOMON
T. CHIMIINYA (of a blessed memory)was a front line member of movement
for democratic change (MD C)and the campaign manager for the
opposition leader. Mr. MORGAN TSVANGIRAI,in zimbabwe he was tortured
and was burned alive in his car,near Buhera,western Zimbabwe by
President Robert Mugabe and his group during the last run up election
in june 2003 parliamentary as you
can see in this site (http://www.zimbabwesituation.com/nov2_2001.html).

Before his death,he deposited a reasonable amount of money which was
supossed to be for his political ambition,in a country that I will not
expose to you now,as this is my first communication to you. I want to
use the fund for any capital investment in your country as
you might want to advise since zimbabwe is no longer safe for me.

You need to get back to me,so that we can discuss for business
dealings, I am sure it is going to pay us good. I expect your
timely response, we can jointly go into any profitable business
management. Please, even if you dont want to assist me, keep this
story secret for my husband's enemies are still hunting me and my two kids

God bless you.

Regards
Mrs ADELLA CHIMINYA