These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 04, 2006

Very Urgent

From: Michael Mathew - micmathew_associates@lycos.com

Attn:Dear Friend,

I would like to introduce myself I, am Barrister Michael Mathew, LLB, HONS.I am the Lawyer to late Cleve Steve who died in Car Accident few months ago with his Family.He had consignment with Africa Security Company and I am the only person who knows that he had Consignment with the Africa Security Company here in Ghana.

Immediately,I had your contact information as his relative,that is why,I sent you this message for the next step to be taken for the delivery of his Consignment.

I have been to the Africa Security Company and I informed them that I have seen his realtive who supposes to receive this Consignment on his behalf. The Security Company informed me that if his relative can provide the Change of Owner and The Contract Bond, which is Power of Attorney, the Consignment would be leaving for his destination.

I will do the change of ownership on your name immediately, I receive your information to enable the courier service transport the Consignment to you without any difficulities.

The Content of this consignment is 770 kilos of 23.4Karat Gold, and the second box content is $25million USD dollars.

Waiting for your quick response.

Best Wishes,
Barrister Michael Mathew, LLB, HONS.
Micmahew & Associates,
(Solicitor & Advocates, Legal Practitioner &
Consultant.)
Crew Street,#18,Community 5,
Accra-Ghana.
micmathew_associates@lycos.com