These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 04, 2006

From: Matthew Baker ESQ

From: Matthew Baker - mattewbaker2006@katamail.com

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Matthew Baker, an attorney at law in London. A deceased client of mine, by name Alh. Slamet Hassan died in Banda Aceh in Indonesia with his wife and family as a result of the deadly Tsunami.

Please log to this website for more about the Tsunami
www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

I am contacting you to help assist me in ensuring that the funds lodged by my client with a FinancialInstitution Abroad, the Financial Institution did not decleared unclaimed hence my reason for this contact to you.

The Financial Institution has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the funds will be confiscated.My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, so that the proceeds of this funds can be paid to you, Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All i require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest.

However if you are willing to assist me in this venture i will establish a verbal telephone communication with you and bring you into a much better picture of the situation.

Best Regards,
Barrister Matthew Baker.
3rd Floor,
Sunlight House, Quay Street
Manchester M3 3JZ