These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 04, 2006

From: Miss Linda Mabor

From: linda mabor - lmabor3@yahoo.ie

From: Miss Linda Mabor,
Fruits Cottage, Avenue 21,
Cocody- Abidjan
Ivory- Coast.

Dearest One,

l know this mail will come as a surprise to you. I have a proposal for you
in this project, however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel
you to honour against your will.Your profile pushed me to send you this
mail, I am Linda Mabor, deaf by birth and the only daughter of my late
parents Mr.and Mrs. Williams Mabor. My father was a highly reputable gold
dealer in Sierra Leone during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in Afghanistan during one
of his business trips abroad on 12th.september 2005. He went on for the
supply and receiving of credits owed him but never came back.Though his
sudden death was linked to either the fatal crisis in Afghanistan at the
time. But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 12 years old, and since then my father took
me so special.Before he made the trip to Afghanistan that lead to my
misfortune (his death) He called me and explained to me the reason why he
will make this trip and also told me that he deposited US$9.5m (Nine
million five hundred thousand dollars) in a trunk box with a security
company here Ivory Coast (Cote d' Ivoire) and that this money is for an
investment
purpose overseas . After his death l went to the company and confirmed the
deposit of the box containing the money.

Now l need your assistance to move this fund to your country for investment
as that has been my late father's aim before his death.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me transfer the money?
2. What will you like to take as your commission to assist me in this
project?

Thanks for your anticipation cooperation.
Linda Mabor.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp