These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 19, 2007

Contact me now please

From: odogwu - maxime360@myway.com

My Dear, I am Rev. Fr. maxime odogwu.78 years old, now resident in the Porot-Novo.Formally of the SAINT JUDES CATHOLIC CHURCH .Ever since,I have been helping the orphans in the orphanages, motherless homes and less privileged across few African countries. I have donated some money to orphanages in Sudan, South Africa,Cameroon, Mozambique and Liberia with the money I inherited from my late father who was into diamond and crude oil business.But, it is sad to let you know that I have been going through series of illness from auditory (hearing), multiple sclerosis and from cancer of the liver. Before I got ill and relocated to Monaco,I have some money amounting to twenty one million two hundred thousand united states dollar (US$21,200,000,00) only with a Financial institution.The fund is safe.I have been using the bank for over twenty years now. I had entrusted some money to a relation of mine to perform this duty,but unfortunately he misused the funds,so i have decided to
look for a foreigner and a goodminded person. I will be going to the hospital anytime for major operations. Except it pleases God, the chance of my survival is slim. God has specificallytold me to help the less previledged people with my money. Please I solicit for your help to receive the money, invest it profitably and use it wisely for the less previledged people in your country. If you willing tocarry out this soul surviving mission u can get in touch with me.on this e-mail address- (maxime360@myway.com)I will give you instructions on how the funds will be invested and distributed among the orphanages and less previleged in return. The Lord has already told me that I would find a trustworthy person who can carry out this soul surviving task. While I await your response, may God bless you and your family. Thank you. .

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com